SEARCH THE BLOG
It's always fun working with and getting to photograph a friend's wedding! As was the case with Nate + Katie Rose. Justin has been busy co-producing a radical upcoming kids television show with Nate over this past year & has worked with Nate on Yo Gabba Gabba, so Justin & he have become pretty close. We're so glad that Nate met Katie Rose and fell in love with her...we're even happier that we got to photograph their wedding day!
My favorite detail of the day: the "Mr & Mrs Rogers" sign hanging over their ceremony site...loved it! Shauna Lewis of The Little Shop of Shavs did fantastic job coordinating the ceremony and reception. She also does these amazing paintings...it's a MUST check out!
Click here to see the rest of their wedding day!
I LOVE posting photos of my kids, especially when they turn a new leaf like growing older! Sloan is the delight and humor to our family, and I can't believe that this kid is already FOUR years old! My oh my, he's turned out to be the witty-sweet-sassy kid I didn't know I could have! I love you my Sloanie-bologna!
1. he JUST became a new big brother to his little sister Monroe!
2. loves Beyblades just like his older brother Hudson..."loves" is an understatement, he's a bit obsessed with them!
3. still likes to watch Yo Gabba Gabba episodes and I catch him singing the songs to himself all the time
4. has a small case of stage fright, but when you get him in the comfort of his own element he's a riot and witty...it's pretty funny the things he comes up with!
5. is attending pre-school right now in the seniors program. He says, "guess what mom, I go to seniors now because I'm a BIG-year-old!"
6. still loves the color pink, I think it'll always be his favorite!
7. is really sweet to his little sister Monroe and is constantly wanting to "see her face and kiss her cheek"
8. really good at coming up with games to play with older brother Hudson
9. his favorite thing to do with mom & dad is to "snuggle", he could do this all day long...we're embracing this as long as we possibly can!
10. he's learning how to write his name and its' so cute to watch him try to write while he sticks his tongue out (as if that helps lol!)
11. is pretty sneaky at getting things done the way that he wants them done, he's a clever kid
12. knows how to sweet-talk daddy into snuggling with him just to have daddy fall asleep in Sloan's bed all night long
13. we know if he's telling the truth with his embellished stories when he ends it with, "no, FOR REAL!"
14. asks mom everyday if he can "go to Target to get another hot-wheel" and if mom says no he says, "it's okay, we can go to Target to get another Beyblade!"
15. was able to do a voice-over for a "story-time" segment on one of the new Yo Gabba Gabba episodes. His raspy voice is adorable, we hope he never looses it!
16. is really sweet to Hudson & Monroe, what an amazing brother he is!
After wanting to be a beyblade character, then a rhinoceros, then a ninja guy, he finally settled on being a dragon for halloween!
We LOVE you Sloanie-Bologna!